06 March 2024

03 Mar 2024 - MGOL - Alexander Graham Bell - Birth Anniversary

Happy Birth Anniversary to the man who got us talking from a distance. The inventor of the Land Line Telephone - Alexander Graham Bell (Canada - USA) - 03 March. Another Guru of my life.



Alexander Graham Bell (b. 03 March 1847 - d. 02 August 1922)



First Telephone Call 10 March 1876.
"Mr. Watson, Come here, I want to see you" were the first words to his assistant in the next room at Boston (USA)



Telephone Handsets I have seen and used in my life over the years!


















Bell Telephone Memorial at Brantford (Ontario - Canada)





- Dr. Salil Latay
Pune, India
06 March 2024, Wednesday






Images and Videos used from the Internet. All rights and credits belong to the respective owners and creators. I or this blog site do not claim any right, ownership or credit on the material used here in this post. I - Dr. Salil Latay sincerely appreciate and thank everyone associated with the material used here.

No comments:

Post a Comment