05 January 2024

03 January 2024 - Concert - Pune

Dr. Salil Latay - In Concert - Sukoon Bhare Nagme


A Birthday Celebration, An Engagement Ceremony Celebration, A meeting of relatives from far and wide after a long time and the topping up of the occasion – A Concert of Sukoon Bhare Nagme by Dr. Salil Latay – Unique, effective, most easy and efficient to organise and manage.

 

Thank You so much Mrs. Medha and Mr. Sudhir Talwalkar for this second opportunity for my Mission of Melody. I am truly honoured. Also a big Thank You to Dr. Ashutosh and Mrs. Madhulika Bhupatkar, who played a major role in getting this opportunity for me. Thank You Sir and Ma’am. What a glorious start to 2024!

 

Here are the glimpses of the concert.






































A special moment at my felicitation after the presentation. The doyen of the family – Smt. Malati Deo, full of vigour and life at age 93 walked up with jovial gait to felicitate me with a beaming smile and held my hands and said – “That was wonderful...You made us all so happy!” She actually kept looking at my hands and fingers for some time, very closely as if to say – “Where does this incredible music that you play on the Piano come from while you sing along?”  I immediately bowed down to touch her feet and asked for her blessings for my Mission of Melody. She blessed – “Continue to spread happiness all over.” It was so captivating to see her passion and enthusiasm for life and things around...an inspiration for me indeed.







With all those who got me to this heritage venue – (L to R) Mrs. Madhulika Bhupatkar, Mrs. Medha Talwalkar, Dr. Salil Latay, Mr. Sudhir Talwalkar & Dr. Ashutosh Bhupatkar. Thank You All so much. What a glorious start to 2024!



Here is the Video of the Photo Report of the same on my YouTube Channel
Click the link below



Please Don't forget to visit the updated - The Journey So Far...

Just Click the link below...

Updated....The Journey So Far...






- Dr. Salil Latay
Pune, India
05 January 2024, Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment