23 April 2024

23 Apr 2024 - MGOL - World Book Day

Happy World Book 2024




















An annual event worldwide to celebrate reading in the printed form of a book. The day was adopted at by UNESCO in 1995. This day is also used to promote reading, publishing and copyright.


Every year, UNESCO designates a city as the World Book Capital for that particular year. The World Book Capital of 2024 is Strasbourg in France.


I owe my love for reading to my paternal grandfather Mr. Govind Dattatreya Latay at Karad, Maharashtra and my parents Mrs. Amaraja Jagadishdatta Latay and Mr. Jagadishdatta Latay along with my very first friend in life – Mr. Makarand Shriram Joshi at Phonda Goa. Books have been my constant companion since the time I can remember.


Happy Reading and Happy Book Day 2024.



- Dr. Salil Latay
Pune, India
23 April 2024, Monday





Images and Videos used from the Internet. All rights and credits belong to the respective owners and creators. I or this blog site do not claim any right, ownership or credit on the material used here in this post. I - Dr. Salil Latay sincerely appreciate and thank everyone associated with the material used here.

No comments:

Post a Comment