29 January 2023

26 Jan 2023 - Concert - Pune

Dr. Salil Latay - In Concert - Sukoonbhare Nagme


Certain concerts are unique – for the artist, or the organiser and for each of the audience – all performing and reacting in sync creating a magical confluence.


An auspicious day by Indian Calendar – a day after Shri Ganesh Jayanti, day of Vasant Panchami – the start of spring season, day of Saraswati Pooja and India’s 74th Republic Day – all blended with a great setting at Athashri Pebbles II – a Dedicated Senior Citizen Colony, organised by Rahul’s Response – a trust to help those who are in real need – celebrating its Foundation Day.


A concert which received applause, appreciation and blessings like no other in recent times. A milestone indeed in public response to my Mission of Melody.





The setting and the energy is captivating - right from the Take Off and my talk before that.


The flight of Sukoon has a smooth take off - on to yet another musical journey



Super attentive audience




The action continues...one song after the another..



One of the most expressive audience seen in recent times...




The flight has a smooth landing - Sukoon all around.



As a mark of respect, A group photo with the audience...trying to fit the most in the camera frame, a daunting task for the cameraman.


And then...the real story began...beyond my wildest imagination...A memory for life! Appreciation, Applause, Blessings, Stories of how this presentation affected each one, how it made them emotional, took them to a state of bliss, took them to the world of serenity, How it gave a feeling of being in a therapy, How this concert should be used as therapy, How it got them to reflect on their own life journey. How it made them nostalgic, How the overall feeling was - this was too small a duration of presentation. There should be an encore to the whole concert soon...on, on and on....

I just listened quietly - speechless, smiled and thanked all with folded hands and head held in humble gratitude. Some even went on to cry, hug, hold hands and talked their hearts out. That's huge for my Mission of Melody with Vocal Sonata. I shall not comment on every photo hence and let every image do the talking.
























And suddenly this young man with his father appeared. He was seating at the end of the audience section and told his father as soon as I finished my last song - "I want to talk to him". He said - "I liked your concert and I shall see you on YouTube" and asked me - "Will you visit us again?" I said - Certainly!. He asked for a photograph. I am humbled.






With those who got me to this memorable evening with this great audience. The Founders and Trustees of Rahul's Response, Pune - Mrs. Jyoti Deshmukh and Dr. Ravindra Deshmukh. Thank You so much for your belief in my Mission of Melody and this great opportunity.






Please explore about the great work by Rahul's Response by clicking on this link




Here is the Video of the Photo Report of the same on my YouTube Channel
Click the link below




Please Don't forget to visit the updated - The Journey So Far...

Just Click the link below...

Updated....The Journey So Far...






- Dr. Salil Latay
Pune, India
29 January 2023, Sunday

2 comments:

  1. Ohh that’s indeed a heartwarming houseful event… I m sure it would be nothing less than a mesmerising performance…. Keep going Salil Sir…. We need many more such encounters 👍🙏🌹 Stay Blessed
    Regards Alwz
    Hema Desai

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much for your kind words of appreciation.

      Delete